- Name of Project: Agra Metro Rail Project
- Authority: Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC)
- Type of Project: MRTS
- Project Cost: Rs 12,900 crore
- Total Network: 29.65 km
- No. of Phases/Lines: One (Two Lines)
- Start Date of Operation: Not yet started.
- Target: 2024
- Current Status: Under Construction
Agra Metro Rail Network (Phase 1)
Total Network: 29.65 km | Total Station: 29
Corridor 1 Sikandra – Taj East Gate
- Total Length: 14.25 km (Elevated- 6.569 km, Underground- 7.681 km)
- No. of Stations: 14 Stations
- Station Names: Sikandra, Guru Ka Taal, ISBT, Shastri Nagar (future), RBS College, Raja Ki Mandi, Agra University, Medical College, Jama Masjid, Agra Fort, Taj Mahal (Purani Mandi), Fatehabad Road, Basai and Taj East Gate.
- Depot: PAC
Corridor 2 Agra Cantt. – Kalindi Vihar
- Total Length: 15.4 km (All elevated)
- No. of Stations: 15 Stations
- Station Names: Agra Cantt., Sultanpura, Sadar Bazaar, Pratap Pura (future), Collectorate, Subhash Park, Agra University, Hariparvat Chauraha, Sanjay Place, MG Road, Sultanganj Crossing, Kamla Nagar, Rambagh, Foundary Nagar, Agra Mandi and Kalindi Vihar
- Depot: Kalindi Vihar
Project Cost & Funding
- Project Cost: Rs 12,900.00
- Funding Agency: European Investment Bank (EIB) – Euro 480 Million
- Equity Share: Govt of India and Govt of Uttar Pradesh
- Rolling Stock: Design Speed 80 kmph (Average Speed: 40kmph), 3-Coach Trains, Passenger Capacity
- Track Gauge: Standard Gauge – 1435 mm
- Electrification: 25 kV, 50 Hz AC OHE
- Signalling: Communications-based Train Control (CBTC)
- Sam (India) Builtwell Pvt. Ltd.: Construction of elevated viaduct and 3 metro stations viz. Taj East Gate, Basal & Fatehabad Road Metro Station of Corridor-1 (Package AGCC-01) – Rs 272.96 Crore.
- Lisa Engineers Pvt. Ltd.: Construction of Metro Car shed at PAC Depot for Corridor-1 (Package AGCC-03) – Rs 112.63 Crore.
- Rolling Stock: Alstom Transport India (87 Metro coaches)
- Signalling: Alstom Transport India
- Telecommunications: HFCL Ltd.
- Traction: NA
- July 2016: Detailed Project Report (DPR) submitted to the State Government.