- Project Name: Mumbai-Nagpur High Speed Rail (Bullet Train) Project
- Owner: Indian Railways
- Executing Agnecy: National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited
- Project Type: High Speed Rail (HSR)
- Project Cost: Rs 1.18 Lakh Crore (Approx.)
- Route Length: 736 km
- Train Speed: 300 kmph
- Journey Fare: TBD
- Journey Hours: 3.5 hours
- Status: Under DPR stage.
Not yet decided as project in now under construction.
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL)
2nd FLOOR, ASIA BHAWAN, ROAD NO-205
SEC-09, DWARKA, New Delhi -110077
- Route Length: 736 km [At grade (596 km), elevated (110 km) and underground(30 km)]
- Total Stations: 12
- Station Names: Shahpur, Igatpuri, Nashik, Shirdi, Aurangabad, Jalna, Mehkar, Malegaon, KaranjaLad, Pulgaon, Wardha and Nagpur.
Project Cost & Funding:
- Design Speed: 350 kmph
- Average Speed: 250 kmph
- Track Gauge: Standard Gauge – 1,435 mm
- Electrification: 25 kv AC 50 Overhead catenary
- Signalling System: ETCS Level-2 of ERTMS
- Rolling stock: NA
- ADIF-INECO JV: For the preparation of Feasibility Study for the project.
- DIMMTS Ltd: For carrying out traffic and ridership study of the project.
- Satra Service & Solutions: For Data Collection and Associated Survey Work for preparation of DPR.
- SECON-Helika JV: For Final Alignment Design including Aerial LiDAR Survey for preparation of DPR.
- Holtec Consulting: For the preparation of General Arrangement Drawings (GADs) over Rivers, Canals, Railways and Roads.
- Monarch Surveyors & Engineering Consultants: For the preparation of Social Impact Assessment (SIA) and Resettlement Action Plan (RAP).
- GPS Technologies -Shri Krishna Enviro JV: For conducting Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Study.
Progress So Far