- Project Name: Pune-Nashik Semi High-Speed Rail Corridor
- Project Owner: Maharashtra Rail Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (MAHARAIL)
- Project Completion Cost: Rs 16,039 crore (Rs 160.4 billion)
- Length: 231.716 km
- No. of Stations: 24
- Total Journey Hours: 1 hour 40 minutes
- Approx. Fare: Rs 950 one way
- Ridership: Approx. 87,000 passenger per day
- Project Deadline: 2024
- Network Length: 231.716 km
- No. of Stations: 24 (8 major stations)
- Station Names: Pune, Hadapsar, Manjiri, Kolawadi, Wagholi, Alandi, Chakan, Rajgurunagar, Bhorwadi, Manchar, Narayangaon, Alephata, Bota, Jambut, Sakur, Ambore, Sangamner, Devthan, Chas, Dodi, Sinnar, Muhdari, Shinde and Nashik.
- Depot: Nashik Road
2nd Floor, Hoechst House,
NCPA Road, Nariman Point,
Mumbai- 400 021
Tel: 22 68517410/ 67477510 |
Project Cost & Funding:
||₹ 16,039 Crore
||Gujarat Rail Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited
- Design Speed:200 kmph
- Average Speed: 160 kmph
- Track Gauge: Standard Gauge – 1435 mm
- Electrification: 25 kV,AC
- Signalling System: ERTMS-II
- Monarch Surveyors & Engineering Consultants Pvt. Ltd: Carried feasibility study of the project.
- Ernst & Young LLP: Carried Traffic cum Financial Feasibility study of the project.
Progress so far
- 10 February 2020: Central Railway approved the revised detailed project report (DPR) of the project.
- 2 June 2020: Ministry of Railways approved the revised detailed project report (DPR) of the project.