Jaipur, India (Metro Rail Today): Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) on behalf of Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (JMRC) issued an e-tender notice for conducting an environmental & social impact assessment (EIA & SIA) for the preparation of the detailed project report for 2-km Jaipur Metro Phase-1D from Mansarovar to Ajmer Road.
The scope of work includes EIA and SIA study for the preparation of DPR of Jaipur Metro Phase-1D from Mansarovar to Ajmer Road (Chauraha) (2 km approx) -
- Identifying and defining regulatory framework, legislative requirements and available standards.
- Reconnaissance survey of the proposed route alignment.
- Identification of hot spots like coastal zone involvement of forests, roads, rail crossing, bridges, rivers, nallahs, surface drainage as well as hydrogeological conditions including aquifer geometry and groundwater flow etc.
- Assessment of existing land use pattern and feasibility of the entire rail link route with respect to the availability of natural resources within the statutory framework.
- Study the impact on the flora and fauna of the proposed project area and also on the monuments as per applicable bylaws.
- Establish the baseline status of the study area with reference to the air, noise/vibration, water, and soil quality along the section.
- Identification and suitability of sites for disposal of muck material generated from tunneling and cutting for roads and design of retaining structures.
- Identification and assessment of habitation coming under the entire section, especially with respect to noise/vibration impacts, resettlement and rehabilitation requirements.
- Study the possible impacts of the project on land use patterns and suggest alternative land use for environmental sustainability.
- Suggest suitable measures for the restoration of the drainage network.
- Suggest suitable measures separately for mitigating the impact of noise and vibration in the surrounding environment and habitat area that is likely to be generated by the speed of the train.
- The environmental and social baseline data collection for the entire proposed corridor at selected locations.
- Preparing and suggesting an adequate environmental management plan for environmental sustainability, including environmental costs.
- The consultant is also required to study the alignment against the extant requirements of the Coastal Regulation Zone (CRZ) notification and Forest Conservation Act, if applicable.
The work is expected to complete in two weeks. Tender documents can be downloaded from Central Government's eprocurement portal from 11th April 2022 to 25th April 2022. The last date for submission of technical as well as financial bids is 25th April 2022 till 15.00hrs (IST). The technical bids will be opened on 26th April 2022 at 15.00hrs (IST).
- Tender Notice/Package No.: NIT/01/GM/CS/2022-23
- Issue Date: 11.04.2022
- Estimated Cost of Work: NA
- Pre-bid Meeting: NA
- Bid Submission Closing Date: 25.04.2022 till 15.00hrs (IST)
- Opening of Technical Bids: 26.04.2022 at 15.00hrs (IST)
For more details, please explore the Jaipur Metro page of Metro Rail Today.