This 19.09 km line would consist of 21 stations (Kirti Nagar - Bamnoli Village). This Line is currently awaiting approval from Delhi and Central Government.
- Project Name: Delhi Metrolite Project
- Owner: Govt. of India and Govt. of Delhi
- Operator: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited
- Project Type: Light Rail Transit System (LRTS)
- Project Cost: INR 5,587 Crore
- Total Length: 40.85 km
- Completion Target: 2025
- Status: Approved
Not yet decided as project in now under construction.
Line 1: Rithala - Narela
- Total length: 21.73 km
- Project Cost: Rs 2,914 Crore
- Total Stations: 16
- Route: Rohini Sector 26, Rohini Sector 31, Rohini Sector 32, Rohini Sector 36, Rohini Sector 37, Barwala, Put Khurd, Bawana Industrial Area – 1, Bawana Industrial Area – 2, Bawana, Bawana JJ Colony, Sanpath, New Sanath Colony, Anaj Mandi and Narela.
Line 2: Kiti Nagar - Bamnoli Village
- Total length: 19.15 km
- Project Cost: Rs 2,673 Crore
- Total Stations: 21
- Stations on Route: Kirti Nagar, Saraswati Garden, Mayapuri Bus Depot, Mayapuri, Hari Nagar, Mayapuri Industrial Area (MIA), Mayapuri Industrial Area 2 (MIA 2), Tihar Jail, Shivpuri, Dabri Village, Sitapuri, Mahavir Enclave, Dwarka Sector 2, Dwarka Sector 7, Dwarka Sector 6, Dwarka Court, Dwarka Sector 20, Dwarka Sector 23, Dhul Siras – Dwarka Sector 24, Dwarka Sector 25 – ECC Centre and Bamnoli Village.
Project Cost & Funding:
||Govt. of Delhi and Govt. of India
- Design Speed: 70 kmph
- Average Speed: 30-35 kmph
- Track Gauge: Standard Gauge – 1435 mm
- Electrification: 25 kV, 50 Hz (OHE/OCS)
- Signalling System: CBTC along with ATC, ATP, ATS, ATO, UTO.
- Rolling stock: NA
Major Contractors (Phase I)
- Gaveshana Geosciences: Topographical Survey and Utility Identification work for Kirti Nagar - Bamnaoli Village Metrolite project.
- TechPro Enginers: Geotechnical Investigation works for Kirti Nagar - Bamnaoli Village Metrolite project.
Progress So Far